Wednesday 19 December 2012



WEEK 8 – COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
.
Time to say GOODBYE.

       It is the final week of our communication course and it has been so good. I have seen myself learning from all of you my dear colleagues in unique ways. Communication is a vital aspect of our work as early childhood professionals and if we will work out miracles and make seemingly impossible situations become possible through collaboration with other stakeholders – community, families and young children, we must learn effective communication skills.

       In these few weeks, we have worked together to sharpen our communication skills. I really want to thank every one of you for being responsive and willing to share so freely. I am emotional about the fact that this is our last course together before we proceed to our specialization, even though we are online colleagues, we have linked together closely in discussions, blogs and our responses to posts, I am having it hard to say goodbye.  My intended specialization is Admin, Management and Leadership.    Thank you so much. I wish you all success in your future courses and hopefully catch up with you at other courses and early childhood conferences worldwide. I really look forward to such an opportunity.

        Although I intend to take next term off to allow me to face some other pressing issues that will not allow me enough time for online study within the first quarter of 2013, I wish to keep in touch with you all. My personal e-mail is moodunayo@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless you all.

6 comments:

  1. Mercy, I will most definitely miss working with you and I wish you all the best in your continuation after your break. It has certainly been an intense year+!
    You have been an inspiration to me and I always appreciate your encouragement. I know God is working through you to greatly impact the world you touch and His kingdom!
    In Him,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Dear Laura,
      I really appreciate your friendship and support throughout our time together in this program, thank you so much for all your sweet comments and responses. I learnt from your boldness and deep thinking skills.I have been encouraged by you many times. I will miss you too and pray the Lord continue to keep you. May be someday, our paths will cross again. Till then, be strong in Him and the power of His might.

      Delete
  2. Mercy,

    We have the same specialization. I hope to communicate with you in the future.

    I must add that it has been a pleasure to have collaborate with you in both discussion and blog groups.

    I pray that all is well for you in the future and all that you set forward to do. Enjoy the mini break but do not stay away too long. You have come too far. (Believe it or not, I am inspiring myself as I respond to you). I know that the road gets rough but no one said that it would be easy.

    Remember, what ever it is that you set forth to do, "You can do all things through Christ".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy,
    Thank you for your kind words. I have enjoyed blogging with you. I hope that we can stay in contact. Feel free to respond to my blogs and I will continue to monitor yours if that is ok with you. Good luck on your future classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mercy,
    Thank you for all your insightful comments on learning to communicate with others. Everything we have shared with each other will be very useful in or futures. I wish you the best in your ECE career and hope we cross paths as we work on bettering early education.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mercy!
    It has been wonderful working with your throughout our course work - it would be amazing to meet you at some point! Take care next term and good luck with everything you do! You are an inspirational woman and I know will continue to touch children's lives in wonderful ways!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete